GSSArchitecture aims to provide the best architectural services for our clients. In particular we aim to:
- Deliver an exceptional and professional service that focuses on our clients’ needs.
- Assist in the delivery of outstanding, quality buildings that are imaginative, innovative and value for money.
- Recruit, train and empower the GSSArchitecture team, whilst encouraging innovation, sustainability and honesty to deliver an excellent service to all our clients.
- Create a proactive, honest and transparent working environment that is supportive and fun, and embraces diversity and equal opportunities.
- Support and encourage engagement within the wider community we serve.
At GSSArchitecture we encourage a creative, dynamic and forward thinking approach to design so we can produce inspiring and sustainable architecture on time and within budget.
As Chartered Architects, Lead Consultants, Quantity Surveyors and Principal Designers, we specialise in providing an all-encompassing solution for our clients. We place great emphasis on creating innovative solutions, from initial concepts and masterplanning through to the building completion whilst ensuring cost-effective results that exceed our clients’ expectations.
The practice has continuously evolved since being established in 1879, now with a team of more than 60 people, GSSArchitecture has gained a national reputation for being highly capable designers, with a focus on the technical management of projects across a wide range of sectors including education, healthcare, heritage and industrial.
Over the last 140 years continuity has been a fundamental element for the Practice and a major key to our sustained success. We work with a wide range of clients where this, combined with the loyalty and commitment of our staff, ensures an exemplary standard is achieved with every project delivery.Read our History